Molly Gray, Arts & Entertainment Editor
- Though it faced some setbacks due to COVID-19, the Tony award winning musical “In The Heights” is coming to the big screen on June 11. With a beautiful musical story and a cast filled with talented actors and artists, you will not be disappointed by this one. Be sure to check it out!
- Finally! After a year of being postponed, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is back, with “Black Widow” set to hit theaters this July. Check it out at the movies with friends and family, or sit back at home and watch on Disney+ where it will be available starting July 9.
- Horror and suspense fans get ready for the newest M. Night Shylaman movie! “Old” is coming to theaters July 23. A family’s day trip to the beach goes horribly wrong. What a perfect summertime movie!
- Billie Eilish announced her newest album through an Instagram post on April 27. Fans immediately started sharing the news and can barely contain their excitement. “Happier Than Ever” will be Eilish’s third album, and is set to be released July 30!
- Singer and songwriter Kacey Musgraves announced earlier this year she’d be releasing a new album this summer. A follow up to her Grammy winning album “Golden Hour,” it has yet to be given a specific release date. Fans are waiting and keeping their fingers crossed it will be out soon enough to listen all summer long!
- If you are a fan of the Marvel comics, movies and recent shows like “Wandavision” and “Falcon and the Winter Soldier”, or even if you just need something new and action-packed to watch, make sure to check out “Loki” on Disney+, premiering June 11.
- Want to add something spooky to your summer watch list? Although the release date is TBD, rumors have it American Horror Story Season 10 is going to be an epic addition to the series and could be released this summer. Keep an eye out for it!
- The Walking Dead’s newest season will be a sure-fire way to add some excitement to your summer! Coming to a close this summer, season 11 will be the series finale. If you haven’t started the show yet, there’s plenty of time to catch up since it will not begin airing again until August 22!
Design by: Jack Griffith
Art by: M. Shapiro